Using experience gained in over 30 years in the cross country course building business Willis Bros can ensure that every customer benefits from our portable cross country jumps:
- Built for easy transportation around the course
- Built to withstand heavy use on a cross country course
- Built with safety of horse and rider in mind
Portable cross country jumps are ideal for all levels of horse and rider and competition. With an almost unlimited choice of size and design we have something to suit everyone.
If you don’t see what you are looking for or have a specific design we can make any cross country jump to suit.
Why Portable Cross Country Jumps offer greater versatility. They can be moved around when the ground is wet or poached. They can be removed from fields when not in use. By siting jumps on different ground ie uphill / downhill. You can change your course for very little effort and cost.
Looking to change or update a cross country course for your event? Try our portable cross country jump service. Hiring a jump for the day of your competition is a fraction of the cost of buying new. You can hire 1 or 2 jumps or a whole course if needed. We take care of all the storage & maintenance of the fences when the competition is over. This allows you to easily change and adapt your course from year to year.
Willis Bros also provide these other services.
- Professional fence repair service on the day of your competition.
- Red & White Flags and numbers
- Start boxes
- Decorative items for your cross country jumps, ie half barrels, plants, trees & shrubs
- TerraPin – 50cm Heavy duty, screw in pin for rock solid anchoring